I am nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by: http://matthewalesci.wordpress.com
I couldnt be more delighted and I thank Matthew Alesci for the nomination. If you like being spooked and love all things scary, go give this guy a follow!
The rules of the award are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 facts about me
- Food is my soul mate.
- I have a social justice beast in me that is hard to control.
- I love to think I can ride bikes, sit calmly through horror movies, enjoy being high up and at the edge or even climb the ladder but I can’t and I am too scarred to even try.
- I am horrible with spellings. And to avoid embarrassment I write different spellings if the word is coming up more than once. So it seems like an honest typing mistake. ( check point 3 and 7 for instance)
- I am not into music of any kind.
- I am not into sports of any kind.
- God knew I would be scared of heights, so He didn’t make me tall.
HERE ARE THE NOMINEES:
Good luck! Cheers:)