I am nominated for the Liebster Award!!! As much as I am happy and glad about it, the questions I wish I didn’t have to answer. I think I already talk a lot about myself here. But we have go ahead with it I guess.
Oh I almost forget! I was nominated by a writer who constantly amazes me with his effective and enchanting style, Imran Saeed. Do check out his fiction. Link — https://mylitcorner.wordpress.com
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
— Writing, ofcourse, the first and foremost reason to enjoy blogging. Plus, I guess I like because it gives me a space of my own and open up certain possibilities as well. And also because I can talk to talented writers or like-minded people without having to look them in the eyes.
- If you had a chance to bring back one the greatest names of literature that are deceased so they could groom you, who would it be and why?
Shakespeare, H.P Lovecraft maybe. For Shakespeare could teach me deeply about creating symmetries between words, phrases, plots, characters, circumstances and point out holes in my webs.
3.Have you ever lost track of time while reading a piece of literature or book? Tell us its title if the answer is yes.
Series of Unfortunate Events
The Winner’s Curse
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
I could go on you know…
- If you had the skills of Cobb from the movie Inception and enough resources to incept everyone in the world, what ideas would you plant in their minds?
Form opinions and say them outloud only when you read history, observe the world around you, know elementary science/nature, understand morality and ethics, have kindness in your heart and are not seeking opportunities to feel superior.
- If you could adopt the life of any character you’ve ever read about in a book who would it be?
The updated 2018 rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Link to the official Liebster Award in your Liebster Award blog post. (https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/)
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer (I’m looking for unique and creative ones)
- Comment on the official Liebster Award post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award.
My questions are–
- If life is a train, what are you?
- If you could burn a book to soot, which one would it be and why?
- What do you hope to achieve as a blogger?
- Where do you think the Indian literary scene is headed?
- What are your weaknesses as a writer?
- What do you think of me and my writing?
And my nominees are–