I have a favourite historian (yes, that’s true… #immaBgeeky)
Charles A. Beard. And from his work, that which impressed me the most are these four lines.
All the lessons of history in four sentences:
- Whom the God would destroy, He first makes them mad with power.
- The mills of God grind slowly,but the grind exceedingly small.
- The bee fertilizes the flower it robs.
- When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
This seemed fun and I thought why not give it a try.
All about Indian Sports in 4 sentences-
- Cricket (Men’s league)
- Cricket (just the men’s league)
- Cricket (only the men’s league)
- Sania Mirza is married to Pakistani batsman Shoeb Malik.
All the Entrance Exams ever in 4 sentences-
- Anything extremely irrelevant to practical life and the professional courses.Something like my family’s archaeology.
- QUESTION-Your aunt has 4 kids.
- What is your aunt’s son’s uncle’s 3rd daughter’s nephew to you?
- ANSWER-For you to get an admission, the right answer doesn’t matter until 5000 other students get it wrong.
All the debates on social media in the comments section ever…in 4 sentences-
- Troll A– 2+2=8
- Troll B– Whatever and 2+3=8
- Troll A– Well, guess what, your mama is..**CENSORED**
- Troll B– oh yeah…my God is better than your God…..
And so on….