Yup, that’s the stuff.
I have been awarded this tittle by A.B Mood. I am so glad that I came across this wonderful blogger, and I how thankful I am to her for the award!:)
A kind, charming writer who introduced me to Jack Savoretti😍😍 and Kimmy Schmidt!!! If you like heart- touching stories, great reviews and like words mesmerizing you, or simply all things awesome, go give this Couch Potahto a follow.
I absolutely love awards. For one and one reason only, no two actually. I get to convey my love to my fav. bloggers and I get to talk about myself( like as if I need an excuse).
So, first up- the rules.
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.(Check!)
- Nominate 10-15 bloggers for the Award — you may include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things/facts about yourself.
The excessive love that I have for myself requires me to jump to the last one. So, here are 7 things/facts about me-
- I lack social skills, and usually I make that as an excuse to be quiet and alone.
- I am lazy. Well, I have established that repeatedly. So, point three.
- I am having a tough time coming up with things about me because I, probably, covered everything about me in my About Me page.
- Oh, here is one. I love How I Met Your Mother, and it’s last episode haunts me to this day.
5.This is the mother of coincidences. Abeeha(A.B Mood) and I have this thing in common. I happen to say ceiling or sky when someone asks me whats up as well. Well, I am the only who laughs at it and it makes my friends cringe- I have abused that joke so much.
- I love urdu but failed at all attempts to learn it.
- I love everything about appreciation/compliments. I just wish I didn’t have to google the best ways to respond to it.
Time to spread some love…
Here are the 15 blogs that have amazed me and have taught me a lot.