- Ants are very polite. They acknowledge each other. When they pass by one another, they give a little nod.
- Human brain produces as many as 12,000 to 50,000 thoughts per day. (Scientifically speaking, I am thoughtful!)
- In Islamic Law, a prisoner of war can get his/her freedom back by teaching 10 Muslims to read and write.
- This guy dresses up as batman each day to entertain sick kids.
- Male Gentoo and Adelie penguins “propose” to females by giving them a pebble.
- Golden Temple in India feeds thousand of people everyday who show up randomly regardless of race, religion and class.
What can a smile do, you ask?
Elevates your mood when you are sad, makes you look prettier, reduces your blood pressure, helps you live longer, even gets you a promotion and unifies the whole mankind-because we all smile in the same language.
- Mel Blanc (voice of bugs bunny) was allergic to carrots.(Just checking if you are still paying attention.)
- This Exists….
- Band Of Shame! Cops in Thailand are forced to wear a pink Hello Kitty armband if they break any disciplinary rules or procedures on duty.
- You know what’s better than chocolate, get togethers, music and shopping ? Well scientists know. They say it’s charity.
- There is a lot going on that just sucks but as of 28 January, 2015 10:35:08 pm (IST) they are 324,258 childbirths, four people will win the multimillion dollar lotteries, 600 dogs are adopted, 55,000 balloons have been sold, 73% of the world population has donated to various causes, 11 million children in 46 countries are receiving better education, 112,700 organs have been donated. So smile and spread a smile….